Join us for an exciting, fun, hands-on adventure
into the world of Dioramas!
When: February 19, 2017
Where: Richland Center Community Center
Set Up: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Judging: One on One Judging starts at 12:30
Fee: $5 per exhibitor per entry (Please pay with entry form)
Entry deadline is January 20, 2017
Mail registration to: UW Extension Office, 1000 Hwy. 14, Richland Center, WI 53581
Please make checks payable to: Richland County 4-H Junior Leaders
- Tables will be provided, but please bring something to protect the table (blanket, a cotton table cloth, etc.)
- All dioramas will need the following: a typed or written story describing their display, Diorama Title, Amount of help you received, and all your customized pieces.
- You are free to make it your own. It doesn’t matter if they are kit, kit-bashed or scratch built, please include those details in your story. They will all be judged the same.
- Trophies will be awarded to the Best of Show in the classes and also a trophy for People’s Choice Award. Ribbons will be awarded to all participants. (No cash will be given for the prizes.)
- You may enter as many categories as you wish, but you may only enter each category once.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own exhibits and must stay with them. We are not responsible for damage or theft.
- Judging will be based on neatness, storyline, presentation, details put into the diorama. What makes your diorama unique? Does everything fit well together? Are the items all the same scale.
- Maximum scale size is 1/12 (1” = 12”).
- Lunch items will be available and sold by the Richland County Dairy Club
- You do not have to be signed up for the diorama project to participate.
- Educational program will take place before judging begins.
- Doors open at 10:00 am for set-up.
- Judging will begin at 12:30 p.m.
- This is open to the public. There is no fee to come and view the exhibits.
- Event will be done by 3:30 p.m.
This event is being sponsored by the Richland County 4-H Junior Leaders.
Any questions please contact:
Jonathan Fraser, Richland County Leader for Dioramas at email@example.com