S’mores, campfires, tents, cabins, swimming, woods, canoeing, hikes, games, fishing, archery, crafts, we could go on and on about what you can experience when you join us for 4-H Summer Camp in Upham Woods. If this sounds like the kind of fun, exciting adventure that you want to be a part of then fill out the 4-H Summer Camper Registration Form 2016 and return it to the Extension Office by May 31. We hope to see you there!
2015 4-H Summer Camp’s theme is “WILD WEST.” Invite your friends – you don’t have to be in 4-H to attend summer camp at Upham Woods!
Adult volunteers are essential to 4-H summer camp. If you are interested in being an adult volunteer at summer camp, we have just the right opportunity for you! Fill out the 2015 Camp Chaperone Application form and return it to the Extension Office by June 1. Adult Camp Chaperone opportunities include:
- Chaperone: Sleeps in cabin with campers, counselors and other adults. Also performs duties at camp as needed during the day.
- Craft Coordinator: Assists in the development and supervision of craft activities.
- Camp Nurse (CPR and First Aid certified): In charge of all camp related health and wellness concerns and medicine disbursements. Stays in nurse’s cabin during camp.
- Photographer: Takes quality pictures during camp. Organizes camp, cabin, and county photos.
- Dining Hall Coordinator: Is in charge of meal procedures during camp including supervision of set up and clean-up for meals.
- Archery Instructor: Provides introductory instruction for campers.