When: Thursday, February 15, 2018
Where: Pippin Center, UW-Richland Campus
Time: Registration 9:30 a.m.
Program 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Cost: $10 per person for lunch and materials
Topics & speakers will be:
- Weed Management and Herbicide Resistance Update
- Dr. Rodrigo Werle, UW Extension Weed Scientist
- Corn Management Considerations for 2018
- Dr. Joe Lauer, UW-Extension Corn Specialist
- Lunch and Local Update
- Adam Hady – UW Extension Agriculture Agent– Richland County
- Crop Disease Management Update
- Dr. Damen Smith, UW-Extension Field Crop Pathologist
- Grain Outlook and Marketing Considerations
- Dr. Brenda Boetel, UW-Extension Grain Marketing Specialist